Full Anatomy Zirconia Order Process
Step 1: Receiving the work order planning the production
- If the work comes in as plaster-model the model is checked and if needed the customer will be contacted about any problems.
- If the work come in through the 3Shape Dental system program, the data is checked and the customers informed if needed.
Step 2: Block out the undercuts
Step 3: Scanning process
- The model is prepared and the preparation scanned.
Step 4: Design Construction
Step 5: Calculate milling tool path
Step 6: Millingprocess
Work after milling
- Cutting the end connector, smooth the surface and work out the real wall-thickness.
Final inspection and packing
- After the sintering process the work comes out from the furnace and will be prepared for packing. Final inspection means : control for cracks, control the color, write the invoice and pack the models and the work.